In 49 days we travel to World Youth Day Panama.
We meet this Saturday 1 December in St. Paul’s Church Arran Quay for our ANCHOR WYD Preparation Programme. Everyone will meet for the first time, so we will spend some time on introductions and welcome!
Timeline for day.
- Arrive for 9:00 – for coffee and registration and opening prayer
- 9:30 Dare to Say Yes – looking at the theme for WYD – led by Fr. Kieran O’Mahony OSA.
- 10:45 – Break
- 11:00 – DOCAT – how to make a difference – led by Tomas and Ameera (WYD Leaders team)
- 11:45 – early Lunch (Please bring a lunch and something to share)
- 12:30 – Pilgrim Walk – (visiting seven places in the city reflecting on what it means to be a pilgrim)
- 3:30 – Return to St. Pauls – preparation for Mass led by the DCU Student group. Celebrant Fr. Kieran Mc Dermott.
What to bring:
- Lunch – to eat and to share
- A copy of your travel &health insurance – so we can copy
(If you have any monies owed contact email@example.com and she can assist you if you cannot access our online payment)