From May 1st 2018 the Office for Evangelisation and Ecumenism will begin to accept bookings and deposits for WYD.
- Book online for WYD HERE
- If you would like to secure a place - you can send a deposit of €250 non- refundable to the WYD -Office for Evangelisation & Ecumenism, Holy Cross College, Dublin 3 - Checks payable to Archdiocese of Dublin this can also be online -https://pay.easypaymentsplus.com/feepay1v2.aspx?id=1389
- This will include an option to pay in full, monthly options, or a planned schedule of payments. This option will accept digital payment and cheque payment.
- Our cost proposal is that WYD Panama will not exceed €2000, however this is variable and full cost will be published on our booking form.
- Online registration does not imply acceptance to travel. All those who are booked must sign up to our code of conduct. The Office for Evangelisation & Ecumenism retains the right to refuse bookings.
- All Pilgrims must have personal travel insurance to cover Panama and proof will be requested.
- You can keep checking back to this page.
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org - to indicate your interest or any questions that you might have.
For pilgrims registered on our system - you should have paid 1 deposit and one payment of €500 by end of August. Final payments will be necessary by end of November.